Privacy And Security Policy
By providing your number or by registering yourself on our website Ovington Finance, you authorize us and our representative to offer our services for the products you have opted for, to impart product knowledge and to send various promotional offers from time to time via email, phone and sms.
By this, it is meant to understand that you are authorizing us to contact you for the above mentioned purposes for 45 days post your registration with us despite having registered yourself under DND or DNC service
Information Sharing & Disclosure
At Ovington Finance, we are committed towards maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of all the personal information of our users. We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone unless specifically mentioned. However, do note that your personal information may be shared or transferred
- Should there be a sale of any part of Ovington Finance’s business or upon the merger, reorganization or consolidation of Ovington Finance with another entity.
- To study usage of the site , troubleshooting tech related issues, market research and to improve the quality of services offered by us;
- send you offers, alerts and communications relevant to your use
- your prior consent to third-party contractors like banks, insurers and lenders that provide services to Ovington Finance and are bound by these same privacy restrictions;
- As and when required by law to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
At Ovington Finance, we follow stringent privacy and security measures to protect your personal information by regularly re-evaluating our policies and taking stringent measures to protect against the loss and misuse of information.
All communications between you and Ovington Finance that contain any personal information are encrypted. If you feel that security of your Login ID and Password has been compromised, do drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.